Education at Kenley
KS2 and KS3 education
Free new education programme now launched!
- Educational, interactive WW2 tours of the airfield with uniformed guides for primary and secondary school students
- WW2 themed Handling workshops with real WW2 artefacts on and off-site for KS2/3 students – we can bring this to your school, free of charge!
- Pre and post-visit lesson plans and resources – we also provide heritage professionals to teach these at no cost
- Teachers INSET sessions
- Annual 7 day learning festival on the airfield (with free transport!)
- School assemblies focusing on local history and the role of Kenley in the Battle of Britain
We are also developing a loan box scheme, online exhibitions and a travelling educational display to spread the stories of Kenley and make our curriculum accessible to all.
It [tour and workshop] was brilliant and loved by all students and teachers – Whyteleafe school teacher and Year 3 students.
Contact us to book your free workshops, tours and to book your place for our learning festival!